MULTI S.A.L.T. FX®
The Multi SALT FX® Pro was recently introduced to handle smaller sized salt rooms, personal and home use and new salt therapy concepts such as SALT Chamber’s trademarked SALT Beds and Salt Booths. The Multi SALT FX® is manufactured to the same stringent quality standards as the SALT FX® Pro and it is the most compact, simplest and easiest to use and operate.
The simple and versatile halogenerator can easily be installed in a small salt cabin or a large salt room – making the MULTI S.A.L.T. FX® one of the most powerful halogenerators on the market.
It’s lightweight and requires no special mounting. Installation is simple, just plug it in. No electrician is needed. It’s by far the quietest halogenerator on the market.
Guarantees constant and even salt distribution that is capable of producing particles as small as 0.3 microns in consistent quantity. Depending on the room’s size and type of therapy provided dosing concentrations can be controlled between 5 and 25mg/m3.
It has a self-cleaning mill making it virtually free from clogging. It is made with long lasting and quality tested motors and gears. Its modular components are designed with 4 main parts that allows for easy access to maintain.
This attractive, sleek design looks great wherever it is installed. A rounded, seamless, precision-forged enclosure makes the unit one continuous surface. Easy to read LED lights and four function buttons operate the unit.
- The Multi SALT FX® is designed to provide effective and consistent salt therapy (halotherapy) to rooms up to 150-165 sq. ft. in size.
- External dimensions: Height: 18 in (45 cm) Depth: 8 in (21 cm) Width: 8 in (20.5 cm)
- Weight 14 lbs. (6.5 kg)
- Power Source is 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Power Consumption 35W
- Operating Conditions 68°-104° F (20°-40° C), 15-40% RH, 700-1060 hPa
All Multi SALT FX® halogenerators include the following:
- Three-year warranty (extended warranties are available)
- Online and Toll-Free Support/Services
- Free Relay Switch to connect auxiliary devices directly to the halogenerator (ventilation, lights, music, etc.)
- Complete illustrated user’s manual and Installation and Operation Manuals and Videos
- Extension sleeves and salt deflectors (to direct dry salt aerosol in the room)
- Comprehensive One-on-One Training
- Maintenance Guidelines and Protocols
- Free Halogenerator Starter Kit
- Free 10# Pound Container of Halo-Salt™ (lasts approximately 100-200 sessions)
- Various size cleaning brushes specially designed for the halogenerator
- Downloadable Bluetooth App to remote program and operate Halogenerators
Since 2012 SALT Chamber has provided over 300 halogenerators to facilities throughout North America while continuing to further develop and innovate their technology. SALT Chamber is responsible for creating the SALT FX® brand and trademark including proprietary methods for designing, building and installing effective salt therapy rooms, caves and concepts.
SALT Chamber has worked with several halogenerator manufacturers and is familiar with the pros and cons of all the equipment and has leveraged the lessons learned to provide the most comprehensive line of reliable and quality manufactured halogenerators on the market.
SALT FX® Highlights:
- Made from corrosive-free materials (stainless steel where it matters, high-grade polymer where it counts, all with industrial grade quality electronics)
- Modular in design and features “Smart Connect” attachments using industrial strength magnets instead of clumsy and time consuming screws and clamps for easy and quick access to make cleaning and maintenance simple and safe.
- Non-stop regime provides continuous flow of live salt throughout the operating time (up to 99 minute sessions)
- Salt is circulated by incoming air pressure to guarantee the most effective cutting process eliminating salt build up
- SALT FX® halogenerators are the only Bluetooth enabled halogenerators on the market
- Easy to read LED control panel
- 9 programmable settings for various salt therapy sessions with thousands of possibilities for controlling length of sessions, salt concentrations and more.
- Consistently provides halotherapy standards of 5 to 25 mg of sodium chloride per cubic meter ranging in particle size from .02 to .5 microns.
- SALT FX® halogenerators are the only manufactured halogenerators that are certified by the International Standards Organization (ISO) which meet the requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 designations.
SALT FX® are Bluetooth enabled halogenerators