S.A.L.T. FX® Pro
Introducing the SALT FX® Pro, the proven market leader and the most preferred halogenerator for salt rooms and salt caves throughout North America. The SALT FX® Pro is one of the most technologically advanced halogenerators on the market, yet its simple design and ease of use make it the most reliable, durable, and quietest on the market.
Designed to provide effective and consistent dry salt therapy (Halotherapy) to rooms up to 450 sq. ft. in size, the new SALT FX® Pro comes with a three-year warranty and includes a parts and cleaning kit.
The SALT FX® Pro is the only manufactured halogenerator to have a US-based service center, as well as certification from the International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Compact, quiet, space saving, and made with high-grade stainless steel components. It has a separate control unit with an illuminated touchscreen allowing it to be placed up to 65 ft. away.
Housed in stainless steel that prevents clogging and makes it very easy to clean. It’s high quality motor and gear has a magnetic attachment for simple usage.
Provides two sets of blades for pre-grinding in the inner and fine grinding in the outer. The mill produces particles in large volume that are smaller than 3 microns and is designed to provide air flow that prevents excessive build up.
Features ‘smart connect’ attachments using high-industrial strength magnets for quick and easy access for simple maintenance.
- The SALT FX® Pro is designed to provide effective and consistent salt therapy (halotherapy) to rooms up to 450 sq. ft. in size.
- External dimensions: Height: 19.37 in (49.2 cm); Depth: 10.63 in (27 cm); Width: 10.24 in (26 cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (13.5 kg)
- Power Source: 100-240V; 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Operating Conditions: 68°-104° F (20°-40° C); 15-40% RH; 700-1060 hPa
All SALT FX® Pro halogenerators include the following:
- Three-year warranty (extended warranties are available)
- FREE Spare Parts Kit
- UL (Underwriters Laboratory) Certification
- Online and Toll-Free Support/Services
- Free Relay Switch to connect auxiliary devices directly to the halogenerator (ventilation, lights, music, etc.)
- Complete illustrated user’s manual and Installation and Operation Manuals and Videos
- Extension sleeves and salt deflectors (to direct dry salt aerosol in the room)
- Comprehensive One-on-One Training
- Maintenance Guidelines and Protocols
- FREE Halogenerator Starter Kit
- FREE 10-lb. Container of Halo-Salt™ (lasts approximately 100-200 sessions)
- Various size cleaning brushes specially designed for the halogenerator
- Downloadable Bluetooth App to remote program and operate Halogenerators
Since 2012, SALT Chamber has provided halogenerators to over 400 projects throughout North America, while continuing to further develop and innovate their technology. SALT Chamber is responsible for creating the SALT FX® brand and trademark, including proprietary methods for designing, building, and installing effective dry salt therapy rooms.
SALT Chamber has worked with several halogenerator manufacturers and is familiar with the pros and cons of all the equipment and has leveraged the lessons learned to provide the most comprehensive line of reliable and quality manufactured halogenerators on the market.
SALT FX® Highlights:
- Made from corrosive-free materials (stainless steel where it matters, high-grade polymer where it counts, all with industrial grade quality electronics).
- Modular in design and features “Smart Connect” attachments using industrial strength magnets instead of clumsy and time-consuming screws and clamps for easy and quick access to make cleaning and maintenance simple and safe.
- Non-stop regime provides the continuous flow of live salt throughout the operating time (up to 99-minute sessions).
- Salt is circulated by incoming air pressure to guarantee the most effective cutting process, thereby eliminating salt build-up.
- SALT FX® halogenerators are the only Bluetooth enabled halogenerators on the market.
- Easy-to-read LED control panel.
- 9 programmable settings for various salt therapy sessions with thousands of possibilities for controlling the length of sessions, salt concentrations, and more.
- Consistently provides halotherapy standards of 5 to 25 mg of sodium chloride per cubic meter ranging in particle size from .02 to .5 microns.
- SALT FX® halogenerators are the only manufactured halogenerators that are certified by the International Standards Organization (ISO) which meet the requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001 designations.
SALT FX® are Bluetooth enabled halogenerators