S.A.L.T. FX® Pro Halogenerator
SALT Chamber has been providing commercial quality halogenerators since 2012 for all types of salt rooms and salt caves throughout the world. Our trademarked SALT FX® Pro, designed to provide effective and consistent dry salt therapy (halotherapy) to rooms up to 450 sq. ft. in size, is one of the most technologically advanced halogenerators on the market, yet its simple design and ease-of-use make it one of the most reliable, durable, and quietest on the market.
What Separates Our SALT FX® Halogenerators?
- All are UL Listed and CE Certified
- Are manufactured by a medical device facility
- Consistently provides halotherapy standards of 5 to 25 mg of sodium chloride per cubic meter ranging in particle size from 1 micron to a sub-micron level of 0.3 microns
- Comply with QS/ISO quality standards
- Include Bluetooth and Remote Control capability from a smartphone and/or tablet
- Include a spare parts and cleaning kit (even cars have spare tires, just in case…we don’t want you to ever have downtime)
- A US-based, on-premise Service and Support Center
- **3-year warranty
** see the warranty and terms and conditions for complete details
“Everything You Need To Know About Halogenerators.”
Not ALL Halogenerators are created equal. Learn everything you need to know before investing. WATCH THIS WEBCLASS TODAY! CLICK HERE or the button below to watch the entire webclass, learn about Halogenerators and then schedule a personal, 30-minute phone call with Leo.
The Evolution of the Halogenerator
The evolution of the halogenerator is presented by SALT Chamber CEO Leo Tonkin. The halogenerator is the machine that crushes, grinds, and disperses pure grade sodium chloride (salt) to produce halotherapy (dry salt therapy).
To watch the video, please click below.
Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide
Brand new for 2019, and revised in 2020, our Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide teaches you everything you need to know about halogenerators and halotherapy. It’s the perfect companion piece for our Halogenerator’s Webinar.
Click below to download our Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide, and click here to watch our halogenerators webinar.
The SALT FX® Pro is designed to provide effective and consistent salt therapy (halotherapy) to rooms up to 450 sq. ft. in size.
- External dimensions: Height: 18.9 in (48 cm); Depth: 10.2 in (25.9 cm); Width: 10.6 in (26.9 cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (13.5 kg)
- Power Source: 120V; 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25-35W
- Operating Conditions: 68°-104° F (20°-40° C); 15-40% RH; 700-1060 hPa
All SALT FX® Pro halogenerators include the following:
- Spare Parts and Cleaning Kit
- Online and Toll-Free Support/Services
- Free Relay Switch to connect auxiliary devices directly to the halogenerator (ventilation, lights, music, etc.)
- Complete illustrated user’s manual and Installation and Operation Manuals and Videos
- Extension sleeves and salt deflectors (to direct dry salt aerosol in the room or booth)
- Comprehensive One-on-One Training
- Maintenance Guidelines and Protocols
- Downloadable Bluetooth App to remote program and operate halogenerators
- FREE Halogenerator Starter Kit
- FREE 10-lb. Container of Halo-Salt™ (lasts approximately 100-200 sessions)
- Various size cleaning brushes specially designed for the halogenerator
Since 2012, SALT Chamber has provided thousands of halogenerators to over 700 projects throughout the world, while continuing to further develop and innovate their technology. SALT Chamber is responsible for creating the SALT FX® brand and trademark, including proprietary methods for designing, building, and installing effective dry salt therapy rooms.
SALT Chamber has worked with several halogenerator manufacturers and is familiar with the pros and cons of all the equipment and has leveraged the lessons learned to provide the most comprehensive line of reliable and quality manufactured halogenerators on the market.
SALT FX® Highlights:
- UL Listed
- Made from corrosive-free materials (stainless steel where it matters, high-grade polymer where it counts, all with industrial grade quality electronics).
- Modular in design and features “Smart Connect” attachments using industrial strength magnets instead of clumsy and time-consuming screws and clamps for easy and quick access to make cleaning and maintenance simple and safe.
- Non-stop regime provides the continuous flow of live salt throughout the operating time (up to 99-minute sessions).
- Easy-to-read LED control panel.
- 9 programmable settings for various salt therapy sessions with thousands of possibilities for controlling the length of sessions, salt concentrations, and more.
- Consistently provides halotherapy standards of 5 to 25 mg of sodium chloride per cubic meter ranging in particle size from 1 micron to sub-micron level 0.3 microns.
- SALT FX® halogenerators are manufactured in a facility that is certified by the International Standards Organization (ISO) to meet the requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001 designations.
SALT FX® halogenerators are UL listed
SALT FX® halogenerators comply with QS/ISO standards
SALT FX® are Bluetooth enabled halogenerators
SALT FX® are CE certified halogenerators
Halogenerator Comparison Chart
|Manufacturer||Prizma||Halomed||Iiris||Anchor Salt World|
|Country of Origin||Serbia||Lithuania||Estonia||Estonia|
|Type of Facility||Medical Device||Manufacturing||Plastics/Manufacturing||Plastics/Manufacturing|
|Company||SALT Chamber||HalomedNA||The Salt Room||Global Halotherapy|
|ISO Quality Certification|
|US-Based Facility-Service Center|
|Parts Kit and Fuses|