Join Our Salty Family
The global movement to help treat respiratory and skin conditions takes a team united behind something big – salt therapy. At SALT Chamber, we work hard and we work smart to educate, consult, market, train, and distribute the best salt therapy products and services in the industry.
Does the prospect of being surrounded by ambitious, motivated people who are looking to change the world sound appealing?
Come get salted with SALT Chamber!
Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development
SALT Chamber is a manufacturing and design company that seeks a Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development individual who understands the following required disciplines to work either at our Studio/Showroom and Manufacturing Production facility located in Boca Raton or remotely. We work with destination and resort spas, day spas, med spas, wellness centers, health & fitness clubs, country clubs, medical professionals, and we also have an Equine and Pet Division as well as a Luxury Home & Development Division.
Please read the following to determine a good fit and to determine if you are qualified.
Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development Job Summary
The Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development individual will focus on new lead sales pipeline follow-up. This position involves emailing and calling new leads, client business referrals, or web and social media leads. Provide prospective clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, attentive to detail, have great written and verbal communication skills, highly competent working with Outlook, CRM software, social media, Zoom, and other applications. Must be eager to close sales and increase company revenue.
Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development Duties and Responsibilities – MUST be tech-savvy!
- Understanding client needs and offering a consultative solutions sale and support
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, social media, call-ins, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients using CRM & documenting notes with all communications and activities
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients via email, telephone & ZOOM calls
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with our sales team to close the sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Pipedrive) of prospective client information & conversations
Sr. Consultative Sales/Business Development Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable writing emails, making phone calls and ZOOM video calls, and talking to new people all-day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Consultative and educational tone for sales
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Minimum High school degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience required.
- Tech Savvy a MUST: Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Pipedrive experience preferred
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing health, spa, and wellness facility designer, equipment manufacturer, and distributor with national and international clients.
For the past 9 years, we have laid the foundation for dominating a new industry sector within the wellness, alternative care, and spa/resort market.
We have over 20+ websites that have positioned our company, our products, and services, as the market leader with sales growing 200% from each quarter last year.
You will be responsible for supporting our sales team with their leads and sales follow-up.
You will work directly with our CEO & Sales Manager to execute and implement the relevant sales strategies.
We are a manufacturer of products in the health & wellness industry (experience in this field is a bonus) You will be working directly with the CEO & Sales Manager in either our Boca Raton factory/showroom/office or remotely.
Also, kindly send a cover letter letting us know why you’re interested in becoming part of one of the fastest-growing national trends in health and wellness and South Florida’s fastest-growing venture.
Compensation commensurate to experience. Base PLUS Commissions and Incentives
Base salary based upon experience: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year plus commissions and growth opportunities. Total average annual total compensation is from $90-$120K+
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations