What is a Halogenerator?
The heart and soul that breathes success to a salt room, salt cave, or a salt therapy concept starts with the halogenerator (halo is salt in Greek). It’s a special type of equipment that is used to provide safe and effective dry salt therapy, also known as Halotherapy. The primary therapeutic benefit of a salt room is derived from pure Sodium Chloride being crushed, ground, and dispersed into the air in precise microscopic salt particle sizes and concentration levels. Interested in building your own Salt Room?
According to the Salt Therapy Association, there are some salt rooms and salt caves that claim they offer halotherapy but they do not have a halogenerator. Without one, there is no Halotherapy. They may have salt has a décor feature on the walls and floors, however, the only way dry salt therapy (Halotherapy) can be provided is with dry salt being dispersed into the chamber or room. While some claim that heated Himalayan salt can be beneficial in an environment by releasing some negative ions to counterbalance Electric Magnetic Frequencies (EMFs) and positive ions, these types of salt rooms and caves do not provide any benefits of halotherapy.
“Everything You Need To Know About Halogenerators.”
Not ALL Halogenerators are created equal. Learn everything you need to know before investing. WATCH THIS WEBCLASS TODAY! CLICK HERE or the button below to watch the entire webclass, learn about Halogenerators and then schedule a personal, 30-minute phone call with Leo.
Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide
Brand new for 2019, and revised in 2021, our Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide teaches you everything you need to know about halogenerators and halotherapy. It’s the perfect companion piece for our Halogenerator’s Webinar.
Click below to download our Halogenerator Buyer’s Guide, and click here to watch our halogenerators webinar.
Halogenerator Comparison Chart
|Manufacturer||Prizma||Halomed||Iiris||Anchor Salt World|
|Country of Origin||Serbia||Lithuania||Estonia||Estonia|
|Type of Facility||Medical Device||Manufacturing||Plastics/Manufacturing||Plastics/Manufacturing|
|Company||SALT Chamber||HalomedNA||The Salt Room||Global Halotherapy|
|ISO Quality Certification|
|US-Based Facility-Service Center|
|Parts Kit and Fuses|
What else you need to know?
In addition to a halogenerator, some salt rooms may require special modifications to the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system to:
- Ensure effective and consistent dispersion of the dry salt aerosol and;
- Eliminate and avoid any potential corrosiveness of the salt throughout the environment
Not all locations, spaces, and systems are the same. Since each of our client projects varies from location to location, SALT Chamber works with you, real estate brokers, landlords, engineers, architects, and general contractors to:
- Understand how the dimensions and shape of the salt room space may impact the effectiveness
- The proper placement, location, and installation of the halogenerator
- Establishing the right protocols and salt therapy programs built into the halogenerator
- Using the right amount and type of salt
- Properly clean and maintain the halogenerator
Why choose SALT Chamber?
Since 2012, SALT Chamber has been a salt therapy industry leader, helping to develop and grow the industry throughout North America by continuing to introduce innovative salt therapy concepts to 1,000+ facilities across the country and around the world.
SALT Chamber halogenerators are manufactured by a medical device company and are certified by the International Standards Organization (ISO), which means they meet the requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 14001 designations. This means that the devices and the industrial electronics are manufactured to very stringent quality standards and testing.
SALT Chamber offers several different models, configurations, and prices to fit various size salt rooms and caves, salt therapy concepts, and applications—to fit your needs and budget.
In addition, SALT Chamber is a full-service United States-based salt therapy company that has a dedicated technical, parts, and service team. That means our warranty service is local and we offer free consulting, training, toll-free support, and troubleshooting.
SALT Chamber Halogenerators:
- Are manufactured by a medical device facility
- Comply with QS/ISO quality standards
- Include Bluetooth and Remote Control capability from a smartphone and/or tablet
- Include a spare parts and cleaning kit (even cars have spare tires, just in case…we don’t want you to ever have downtime)
- Have a US-based, on-premise Service and Support Center
- Offer a three-year warranty
All SALT Chamber halogenerators include the following:
- Online and Toll-Free Support/Services
- Free Relay Switch to connect auxiliary devices directly to the halogenerator (ventilation, lights, music, etc.)
- Complete illustrated user’s manual and Installation and Operation Manuals and Videos
- Extension sleeves and salt deflectors (to direct dry salt aerosol in the room)
- Comprehensive One-on-One Training
- Maintenance Guidelines and Protocols
- FREE Halogenerator Starter Kit
- FREE 10-lb. Container of HaloSalt™ (lasts approximately 100-200 sessions)
- Various size cleaning brushes specially designed for the halogenerator
- Downloadable Bluetooth App to remote program and operate Halogenerators
SALT FX® halogenerators comply with QS/ISO standards.
SALT FX® halogenerators are UL Listed.
SALT FX® halogenerators are CE Certified.
SALT FX® are Bluetooth enabled halogenerators.