SALT Bed® WITH HALOTHERAPY
BREATHE. SOOTHE. RELAX.
SALT Chamber introduced the very first SALT Bed® in 2012, and while there have been various models, we are pleased to introduce the next iteration of our SALT Bed® in partnership with Lemi. It’s the latest collaboration of two industry giants – SALT Chamber (salt therapy products and equipment) and Lemi (wellness equipment).
The SALT Bed® features a color therapy mechanism with seven alternating colors, built-in headrest, mattress converter, and electric height adjustment and inclination system. The bed is comprised of pink Himalayan salt, which envelops the body when heated in order to create a total sense of inner relaxation, and comes complete with training for specific signature treatments and protocols.
Our MULTI SALT FX® halogenerator, along with one 10 lb. container of HaloSalt™ is included to add the dry salt therapy (halotherapy), which produces an innovative wellness modality that truly allows you to breathe, soothe, and relax.
An optional “Water Pack” is available with your choice of mattress color (see below).
The foam in the padding has been specially designed for maximum customer comfort.
Place over the pink Himalyan salt to convert into a flat bed.
The heated salt provides for exceptional comfort, thus resulting in perfect massage support.
Electric height adjustment and inclination system, with the possibility of tilting up to a maximum of 10°.
99.9% Pure Granular Sodium Chloride for Halogenerators. Meets all requirements of US Pharmacopeia. Meets Food Chemical Codex Standards. Approved by the: Salt Therapy Association.
The best commercial-grade class of halogenerators:
- UL Listed and CE Certified.
- Manufactured by a medical device company.
- Complies with QS/ISO quality standards.
- Bluetooth and Remote Control capability.
- Spare parts and cleaning kit.
- US-based Service Center.
BRINGING WELLNESS, VERSATILITY, FUNCTIONALITY AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
How you design your spa and offer treatments can significantly impact your business. Having the flexibility to offer a variety of treatments and rituals utilizing the same equipment and treatment room increases your service offerings, capacity and revenue.
The SALT Bed® offers numerous possibilities of signature treatments and rituals:
- As an individual, labor-free dry salt therapy treatment (no therapist or attendant required)
- Learn how to package the SALT Bed® with existing spa treatments.
- Adding a treatment to the dry salt therapy such as:
- Get Salted™ Salt Stone Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Thai Massage
- Reflexology Massage
- Indian Head Massage
INNOVATIVE SPA AND WELLNESS CONCEPTS
- Get Salted™ Peloid Mud Mask
- Get Salted™ Body Bar Exfoliation
- Guided Meditation
- Other Body and Skin Treatments
Dry salt therapy can be a very profitable business opportunity.
- Minimal Investment
- Maximize Space Utilization and Capacity
- Low Labor and Maintenance Costs
- Minimal Consumables
- Growth Market
- Open Territories and Non-Competitive Marketplace
- High Return On Investment
- Express Service
- Self-Guided Wellness Modality
SALT BED® SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 82.8″ x 34.6″ x 33.5″
- Shipping Dimensions: 106.3″ x 43.3″ x 35.4″
- Weight: 485 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 595 lbs.
- Voltage: 230/110V ac
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 1 year (heating), 2 years (motors and controls), ***3 years (halogenerator), 10 years (structure)
- Comes with MULTI SALT FX® Halogenerator
- Comes with One (1) 10 lb. Container of HaloSalt™
*** see the warranty and terms and conditions for complete details