The Salt Therapy Association
The Salt Therapy Association (STA) was founded to provide resources, information, research and standards to support, promote and create awareness about salt therapy for the industry, businesses and consumers.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE S.T.A. ARE TO:
- Promote interest in, generate awareness of, and provide education about salt therapy.
- Promote and market salt therapy to consumers including a Salt Therapy Directory.
- Develop communication, information and media tools to promote salt therapy.
- Promote scientific innovation in the salt therapy field by sponsoring research in the use of salt therapy.
- Promote higher business standards and better business methods in the use of salt therapy.
- Expand the salt therapy business by encouraging the use of salt therapy.
- Provide leadership to improve and grow the salt therapy industry through generation, dissemination, and exchange of information and services.
The Salt Therapy Association was established as a nonprofit 501(c)(6) organization. It is a membership based association and generates revenue from fees and dues, subscriptions, contributions, events, sponsorships, grants, gifts from individuals, firms and corporations.