Salt Therapy Business: Worth It’s Weight
The Salt Therapy Business is growing significantly. A few years ago there were just a handful of facilities offering salt therapy throughout the United States and Canada. Today, there are over 250 facilities offering salt therapy, whether as a stand-alone salt therapy center or as add-on to an existing business or concept.
SpaFinder along with other industry experts and analysts have accurately predicted that Salt Therapy was going to be a Top 5 Growing trend. And while Salt Therapy as an industry is in its early stages of growth in North America, it has been an established and successful therapy for the past few decades in other countries providing people, from young to old, a safe, effective and alternative way of being well.
Dry salt therapy (halotherapy) also provides a growing and profitable business opportunity
Why Get Into The Salt Therapy Business?
As a growing new industry, salt therapy is gaining interest as a distinct business opportunity.
- There is minimal investment and start-up costs
- Salt Therapy provides a great benefit and value to the end-user
- Low labor and maintenance costs
- Untapped market
- Open territories and non-competitive marketplace
- Accelerated return on investment
- No special licensing or certification needed
Why is the demand for salt therapy growing?
- Pollution, smog, pollen, toxins and airborne diseases are steadily increasing every year.
- More and more people are suffering from respiratory and skin issues than ever before
- Dry Salt Therapy reduces stress, fatigue and provides overall wellness.
- Athletes are discovering that salt therapy enhances their performance.
- For decades, Dry Salt Therapy has been clinically and scientifically researched and proven to be a safe alternative that produces sustainable results.
How To Start
There are two basic ways to enter the dry salt therapy business:
- As a new business focused on salt therapy which may also include offering other wellness and spa services.
- Or as an add-on to an existing business such as:
- Wellness Centers
- Med Spa
- Fitness Studios
- Detox/Rehab Centers
- Stop Smoking Clinics
- Day Spa
- Resort/Destination Spa
- Health Resorts/Clubs
- Reiki/Tai Chi/QiGong
- And many others
Salt Chamber offers a variety of services and custom solutions from comprehensive turnkey salt therapy facilities to single salt rooms and caves.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.