How does a Halogenerator work?
All SALT Chamber halogenerators have the same basic principles:
- You place dry, pure grade sodium chloride crystals into the feeder mechanism which releases the dry salt into the grinder.
- The grinder is made of a high quality stainless steel blade and cutting mechanism that can precisely crush, grind and cut the salt crystals into precise micro-particles.
- These particles are then dispersed by a blower/fan mechanism that pushes the salt particles into the salt chamber room.
How do you install a halogenerator?
- Halogenerators are simple to install and require no special or unique tools.
- Our halogenerators plug into standard 110 outlets, uses low power consumption and requires no special amperage or modifications to electrical components.
- Halogenerators need ‘clean’ air to function properly and provide effective salt therapy. That is why halogenerators are directly mounted on the other side of a salt room wall with the ‘sleeve’ coming through and into the salt room to disperse the dry salt aerosol. If the halogenerator was inside the room, it would be recycling the salty air in the room through the machine which is not desired.
- The attached sleeve of the halogenerator is mounted at approximately 4’6” from the ground and the device is attached vertically on the wall with simple anchoring screws to the wall.
- The halogenerator is designed for one salt room and cannot handle multiple rooms.
- The halogenerator cannot be attached to duct work since microscopic salt particles do not travel distances or bend around corner or angles. That is why the halogenerator is flush mounted on an existing wall of the salt room protruding directly into the salt room.
How do you operate and maintain a halogenerator?
- Once the halogenerator is installed, all you have to do is put salt into the device and press start.
- SALT Chamber halogenerators can also be programmed and operated remotely via Bluetooth devices.
- All SALT Chamber halogenerators can store up to 9 preset salt session programs with unlimited amount of possibilities in terms of session length, concentration levels and more.
- SALT Chamber halogenerators are modular in design and features “Smart Connect” attachments using industrial strength magnets instead of clumsy and time consuming screws and clamps for easy and quick access to make cleaning and maintenance simple and safe.
- Depending on the frequency of usage, 2 minute cleaning brushings may be needed periodically through the day with no more than a 5 minute maintenance protocol at the end of the day.
How much does it all cost?
- Our halogenerators range from $4995-$6500 each and multiple quantities along with our complete salt therapy projects may qualify for additional discounts.
- It uses standard 110w and has low power consumption so electrical operating costs are minimal.
- The only consumable is the pure-grade Halo-Salt™ that is put into the halogenerator and depending on the salt room size and session length and programs, it could range from a few pennies to .10 a session.